Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 41

Thread: Star Festival for Jess - post your albums, please!!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member cowgirlsue's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2006
    Posts
    391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here's ours!

    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2104196559

    Edited to add: Please feel free to leave comments on the guestbook when you visit...DD gets such a kick out of reading those (and I do, too!)

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 15, 2006 05:03 PM: Message edited by: EleanorofAquitane ]</font>

  2. #12
    Inactive Member raindrops's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 28th, 2006
    Posts
    43
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Beautiful!


    These albums are so gorgeous! I love the stories, and the colors, and your attention to detail. Brava!

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Kenshinchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2006
    Posts
    1,024
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    EleanorofAquitane, your album is lovely too! Your setup is pretty, and I especially like Felicity's kimono; so dainty. Thanks for sharing!

  4. #14
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar

    Post

    Beautiful in every way! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    Thanks for sharing your lovely dolls & culture.
    Polly Marie

  5. #15
    Inactive Member smwoodsie2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2006
    Posts
    249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ab fab
    Truly amazing all the little details you did? Am in awe! Thank you for putting that together!!! and showing us!

  6. #16
    Inactive Member AGDancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 10th, 2005
    Posts
    442
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love both the albums!! They are awesome!! All the little details!!!!

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Sakurako's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2004
    Posts
    648
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sue, you and DD did a fantastic job with your album. It's absolutely beautiful. All the extra information you included, especially the song to sing for the festival, is so interesting. My tanabata wish is that you will make another album very soon! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    edited to remove your daughter's name. I forgot we aren't supposed to use children's names on the board. Sorry!

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 15, 2006 07:33 PM: Message edited by: Sakurako ]</font>

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Cheri444's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2005
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Beautiful albums, both of you. I'm so impressed at the details.

    Great job, and thanks for sharing!

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Kenshinchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2006
    Posts
    1,024
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for all the kimono tips, Sakurako! I've made people-yukata before (from a truly hideous pattern, granted) for costume use; didn't know about the open spot under the arm! (DID know about the open back sleeve, though, although I think stitching it up is technically easier...wouldn't do it though!) I actually have a vague idea of my dolls going to an Anime convention and cosplaying with me, so I might have to make one that doubles as an Anime outfit. [img]redface.gif[/img]

    Although, first, I have to make Nellie's nightgown. "Kimonos" were "in" in the 1900s so she might get hers first though. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    *AG Star*
    Guest *AG Star*'s Avatar

    Post

    Your album is great too, Eleanor! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •